We are searching for a part-time/ half-time or full-time Youth Pastor & Sunday School Pastor. The candidates must have a heart for Korean-American immigrant church of 42 years with cultural understanding and devotion. They must be willing to work harmoniously with pastoral staffs beyond generational and cultural differences, assisting and working closely with the Head Pastor in developing our growing ministry.
- Strong biblical teachers and/or preachers
- Willing and committed to invest time to equip and train young believers
- MDiv graduate or current student of an accredited seminary with Reformed view or background is a plus.
- Speaking Korean is not necessarily required
* Interested applicants should submit resume with self-introductory testimony and philosophy of ministry via email- firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 253-266-7880 to the attention of Elder Son.