We are searching for an "EM and Youth" Pastor to help facilitate our English-speaking ministries to grow and eventually lead our next generation. We are looking for a pastor with a vision and a calling to nurture our present ministry situation into an EM Adult Ministry and a Youth Ministry in the future. However, we are seeking someone with patience and a healthy and loving respect for the current immigrant church.
1. M.Div from a reformed seminary (or about to graduate)
2. Fluent in English (Bilingual in Korean preferred)
3. Legal Status in the U.S.
4. Vision for Second Generation
1. Develop Sunday Worship for youth and EM.
A. Preach faithfully the Word of God.
B. Develop suitable Order or Worship.
C. Train and lead Music team and Worship team for worship services.
2. Develop Discipleship Ministries
3. Develop Retreats/Seminars
Please send the following if you are interested.
1. Sermon (within the last 6 months)
2. Ministry Vitae (i.e. Ministry Resume)
3. Statement concerning your "Calling and Philosophy of Ministry"
eMail to email@example.com