Life Creek Church is looking for a full time youth/assistant EM pastor for our congregation. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to preaching, counseling, and coordinating events. This individual will be working closely with the lead EM pastor in developing a vision for the youth ministry (7th – 12th grade) as well as assisting in various EM ministries.
Our church is located in the greater Milwaukee area serving two congregations (Korean speaking and English speaking). Demographically, our church has around 200 KM members, 50 EM members, and 30 youth students. Although we are not affiliated with any denomination, we are closest in practice and doctrine to the Presbyterian church. The EM pastor is an ordained minister in the PCA.
IF you are interested in applying, please submit your resume, statement of faith, sermon audio or video, and at
least 2 references to Pastor Jeff Kim (email@example.com).
• Master of Divinity from an accredited seminary
• 2-3 years of experience in ministry (youth/english ministry preferred)
• Fluent in English (Some Korean language proficiency is preferred but not required)
• Address: 2020 E. Drexel Ave. Oak Creek, WI 53154
• www.lifecreekchurch.com (English congregation)
• www.lifecreek.org (Korean congregation)