노스캐롤라이나 캐리지역에 위치한 커넥트 교회가 유스 사역자(Part-Time, Half-Time, and Full-Time Available) 를 청빙합니다. (2017년 10월 14일까지 신청 바랍니다.)
The Connect Church (www.theconnectnc.church / Cary, NC) is looking for a youth pastor.
The Connect Church (Southern Baptist Convention) was planted in August 2016 to reach out the next generation and build the kingdom of God for the glory of the Lord.
The church vision is "We exist to connect all people to Christ for the glory of God."
We are serving multi-generational Korean-Americans in the RTP area in North Carolina.
We are looking for a youth pastor with God-given calling and vision to grow youth students in the gospel. (Oversees more than 30 youth students)
1. Born Again Christian (Deeply passionate for God)
2. Loving heart for teens
3. Understand the context of Immigrants' Family
4. Preferably, Youth Ministry Experience, at least as a youth teacher experience (Loving Kids, know-how Organizing Events, Preaching the Word of God.)
5. Understand Daily Youth Life and counseling for Youth Kids
6. Preferably, MDiv seminary Student or higher (MA Student is possible)
Job Description (Full-Time Position, Part and Half Time available)
1. Sunday Youth Worship Leading and Preaching
2. Friday Bible Study and Activities (Bi-weekly now, possibly weekly commitment)
3. Oversee the Youth Education Program
(Sunday Bible Study, Seminars, Summer and Winter Retreats, special events)
4. Participate in Minister's Meeting
5. Participate in all major church events
6. Organize and Lead and Serve for youth Leader and teacher's meeting
7. Be a covenant member of the Connect Church (after joining).
8. Communication with Parents (Serving for PTA meeting)
9. Help and support pastoral ministries.
1. Ministry Resume
2. Personal Testimony (Conversion Experience)
3. Personal Statements for calling (1 Page, including vision)
4. 2 Recommendation Letters (1 – Personal, 1– Pastoral Staff who you worked with before)
5. 2 Sermons (If any, Youtube is preferable)
*APPLICATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 14th (Sat.), 2017.
Contact and where to send documents and sermon link: firstname.lastname@example.org