Part-time: 1500/month (negotiable)
Gardena Presbyterian Church has been
ministering for 35 years in the South Bay, which is located south of Los
Angeles. GPC is a community church that has two adult congregations:
the Korean-speaking (about 120) and the English-speaking (about 30). The
elementary ministry is made of about 15-20 kids and range between the grades 1-5.
• Leading Sunday Worship (11AM) and Friday Night Bible Study (8PM)
• Directing annual events such as VBS (Vacation Bible School) and celebrations for Christmas and Easter.
• Pastoral role includes weekly preaching/teaching, working with the church pastoral team, mobilizing and meeting with parents and PTA.
• Loves and is committed to the Lord Jesus and His church.
• Has a passion to love, lead, and cultivate kids to have personal and faithful relationships with Christ.
• Graduate or current student from an
accredited seminary (M.Div. or M.A. in Christian Education). Graduates
with a Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Ministry from an accredited
Christian university are welcome to apply.
• A cover page providing personal introduction and philosophy of ministry.
• An up-to-date resume with three references (pastoral, professional, and personal)
• A page sharing your personal testimony.
Benefits including educational scholarships available.
Hours per week: 10-15