안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Macon Korean Baptist Church
4521 Chapel Hill Dr., Macon, GA 31206
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
Scope – Looking for a youth pastor to help grow our church to the next level. This role will be dedicated to leading church’s youth ministry along with any additional assignments given by the pastor to help with Sunday Morning success. Ministries shall be age-defined and involve various purposes within each age-group, i.e. outreach, fellowship, discipleship and ministry.
* Lead and organize
effective youth ministry implementing fellowship, biblical teaching,
discipleship, and evangelism through current small group model.
* Also create and lead ministry and mission opportunities
* Recruit and train volunteer youth staff with diverse gifts and personalities.
* Provide counseling and spiritual direction to youth on an individual basis.
* Facilitate communication with students and parents, keeping them informed of ongoing activities. Keep parents updated on ministry strategies and plans in a way that encourages partnership and involvement.
* Support parents in effectively fulfilling their Christian parenting roles, in concert with other pastoral staff.
* Assist in the development and oversight of the youth ministry budget; also manage student fees for events and trips in a timely fashion.
* Seek to integrate youth ministry into all phases of church life to create a culture that is intentionally inter-generational, striving to unite with and complement other church ministries, as well as participating in ministries to the community.
* Participate as needed or requested in the evaluation and development of the overall church ministry.
* Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Position Requirements:
· One who exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life.
· One who possesses a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field, experience in youth ministry, basic administrative skills, and a personal spiritual life congruent with biblical mandates for leaders (1 Timothy 3:1-7).
· One who loves young people, and has a passion for seeing people come to Christ and to grow in Him, both personally and at the ministry level.
· A capable teacher, with a strong biblical and theological background, who is in agreement with “The Baptist Faith and Message,” which was affirmed in 2000.
· A self-motivated leader, capable of casting and imparting vision for ministry, possessing relational skills with students, parents, and staff.
· Any equivalent combination of educational or work experience and personal abilities and giftedness which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities can be substituted for the above requirements.
If interested, please email the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org