안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
윌셔연합감리교회(L.A. 소재)에서는유초등부 (1학년 - 5학년)담당하실 part time 전도사님을모집하고있습니다.
*제출세류: 이력서, 자기소개서 (1차면접통과되신분들에게는추후서류를요청할수있습니다.)
Position Title: Pastor of Children’s Ministry
Hours: 20 hours a week/Part-Time Position
Accountability: Reports to the Associate Pastor and the position will be evaluated on an annual basis.
To cultivate a new generation of Disciples of Christ and equip the children to live a Christ-centered lives. The role of the Children’s Ministry Pastor is to provide spiritual leadership, development and direction for the Children’s Ministry at Wilshire UMC for both the Korean Ministry and Multicultural English Ministry.
1. Committed Christ-follower who has been called by God into ministry.
2. Seminary student or graduate.
3. Love for children and families.
4. A desire to teach and lead children with patience and an accepting heart.
5. Strong organizational and leadership skills.
6. Ability to build and lead volunteer teams.
7. Excellent verbal communication skills.
8. Exhibit cultural competence to effectively work in a multicultural context of ministry.
Job Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
1. Provide oversight and leadership of all programming and ministry for children ages 1st-5thgrade that include: Sunday mornings, summer programs, special events, and etc…
2. Leading Children’s worship service
3. Choose and prepare curriculum for each program and age level that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
4. Encourage and motivate the children in a growing commitment and connection to Christ and His mission.
5. Help parents be involved in the spiritual formation of their child’s life.
6. Enlist, train, resource and lead teams of adult volunteers.
7. Maintain a strategy for reaching new children and families.
8. Plan and oversee special events such as VBS, Harvest Festival and quarterly events, etc…
9. Function as a member of the church’s Pastoral staff.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to Rev. Moonyoung Lee at email@example.com
Position close: 5/5/2018