1. Church Profile
Calgary Ebenezer Presbyterian Korean Church 에벤에셀장로교회
4612 varsity Dr. NW Calgary. AB T3A 1V7, Canada
2. Position Type ; Part Time (6 Hours/week)
1) Purpose: To work in conjunction with the director Pastor for Youth Ministry to expose, equip and engage youth, with an emphasis on grades from 6th to 11th, toward a more fully committed life in Jesus Christ that they might find their destiny in Christ. Most of member in our youth group are Korean.
2) Philosophy: The Youth Ministry of our Church includes both middle school and high school grades. As youth pastor youth you should communicate with senior pastor in creating vision, direction and implementation of the shape of ministry.
3) Qualifications: Loves God, loves youth. Confident with and enjoys working with youth member. This is a position that requires ministry skills and previous experience, with a calling, training, and experience in youth ministry. Qualities include leadership, strong relational and programming skills, entrepreneurial gifts, teaching skills, financial management abilities. We prefer person who can speak both Korean and English language to person who just speak English. (This is not absolute condition)
4. Applications Process: Please submit the following documents
1) Resume(PDF file) with picture of family as well(If married)
2) Personal Testimony & Philosophy of Ministry
3) Two sermons in 6 months. (DVD, USB or Web Link)
Due Date : August 31, 2018
5. Contact Person
Senior Pastor : Kyubin Han (587)973-7955 (text)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (이메일 또는 우편으로 제출 가능)
Website: www.cepkc.org www.ebenezerca.org