안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Calling English Ministry (EM) Full-Time Pastor
Maryland Christian Church (MCC), a Korean Church, was founded in 2003 in the area of Baltimore, MD and is currently seeking a qualified EM full-time pastor for next generation.
· Strong passion for God and clear understanding of Calling by God for ministry ()
· Graduate of accredited theological seminary in the U.S.
· A minimum of (preferably in Korean-American church settings)
· Fluency in both English and Korean
· Eligible to work in the US
· Full Administration for English Ministry including Children, Youth and College Groups (Designing Worship, Bible Study, Pastoral Counseling, Visitation, Retreat, and etc.)
· Work closely with Senior Pastor, EM Staff and other church groups for additional church-wide events
· Join the connectional ministry with other churches.
· Statement of calling, ministerial vision, and personal testimony (Maximum 2 pages)
· Two (2) letters of recommendation
· Two (2) recent sermons (in audio/video and written document)
· Varies depending on candidate’s experience.
· Vacation and professional development days.
· Reimbursable pastoral expenses (Counting Education and Pastoral trips).
Maryland Christian Church
Rev. Yohan Jeon, Senior Pastor (firstname.lastname@example.org / 443-900-5362)
Mr. Keunsu Han, Search Committee Chair (email@example.com / 443-608-4592)