안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Light of Love Mission Church invites applicants for half-time Junior High School pastor (6th– 8thgrades)
1. Preach the Gospel and its components to 6-8thgraders for every Sunday and Friday.
2. Inspire, love and train volunteers in weekly meetings and regular fellowship outings.
3. Represent the Jr. High School Department and its interests at all church leadership meetings and serve as a liaison between the church leadership, Jr. High School department volunteers, and parents.
4. Lead and organize Bible Study and/or discipleship training with the students.
5. To assist and coordinate with the Education Department pastors in discovering, recruiting, and enlisting volunteer teachers and assistants for the department.
6. To work through Education Department Pastor to execute teachings and all departmental activities.
7. To prepare and request a department plan and budget at the end of each year.
8. Be present at weekly staff meetings.
9. As a half-time position, there are minor duties other than Jr. High School ministry like Sunday prayer meetings, once a week help for the early morning prayer and etc.
1. Must be fully devoted to God and to the church of Jesus Christ, and be committed to expressing that devotion to youth.
2. Presbyterian doctrine and conviction, with a Gospel-centered conviction.
3. Pray for students and volunteers each week.
4. Seminary education is required (or in school).
5. Have youth group ministry experience of at least 1 year. Experience in a Korean-American church context is preferred.
6. Must be able to organize and execute large-scale events such as bi-annual retreats and Seasonal events.
1. Resume with a profile picture
2. Confession of faith/Cover Letter
3. 1 letter of recommendation
4. 2 References
1. Report to Education Department director and executive pastor, if needed.
2. Work closely with all LOLMC pastors, staff, and ministry teams. Must be a team player!
Until Poistion is filled
Pastor Joochan Kim (Education Director)