안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Education Pastor/Director of Youth Ministry
We are seeking an experienced pastor who will be responsible for the Youth Ministry and oversee our Children’s Ministry for those from birth through 5th grade.
Responsible for all aspects of the Youth Ministry (6th -12th grade) and oversee Children’s Ministry (age 0 to 5th grade). This includes but is not limited to: preaching on Sunday worship services, counseling, Bible study, teacher recruitment/training, and partnering with parents to help their children grow spiritually. Yearly activities include retreats, mission trip, vacation Bible school, lock-ins, outings, Christmas production, etc.
● Possess solid knowledge and understanding of the scripture and ministry practices through a combination of formal education and experience and have the reformed theology.
● Graduated from or attending an accredited seminary.
● Must have pastoral experience and have demonstrated excellence in working with congregation and diverse individuals.
● Must be fluent in English, and proficient in Korean (preferred but not required).
Please send an email to Elder John Kim, email@example.com with the subject line “Education Pastor/Youth Pastor Application” with the following attachments:
2. A recent photo of you (and your family if you wish)
3. A testimony and statement on your philosophy of youth ministry.
4. A link to your preaching (preferably video, but audio is acceptable if no video is available)
5. 2 reference letters
➢ Elder John Kim firstname.lastname@example.org