We are currently seeking to hire a Pre-K to 1st Grade pastor
1) Responsible for all aspects of the Pre-K to 1st Grade Ministry.
This includes but is not limited to: preaching, counseling, bible study, events, teacher
recruitment/training, and equipping parents to help their children grow spiritually.
2) Mom’s Prayer Gathering (Monthly)
3) OMC: Children’s Choir (New Program)
• A M.Div. student in an accredited seminary or a M.Div. Graduate (Previous children ministry
experience is a plus)
• Legal to work in the U.S.
• Loves the Lord & children!
• Must have a passion for Children’s Ministry
• Must have a family-centered ministry mindset
• Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills: able to maintain healthy, motivating relationships with
pastors, elders, and volunteers in a Korean-American Immigrant Church context.
• Bi-lingual (Korean & English) Preferred
How to Apply:
1) Cover Letter
3) References (2)
• $1,500 (Monthly)
OMC Education Director