안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Korean Hope Church of San Diego (KAPC), we are currently looking for a full time EM pastor who has passion on youth and young adults.
- EM Pastor (Full Time)
- Ordained / Graduate of ATS accredited seminary with M.Div
- Previous ministry experience, preferably in EM ministry context
- Legal to work in the U.S. (U.S. citizen or permanent resident in good standing)
- Fluent in English
- Shepherding and leading of Hope EM ministry.
- Provide all ministry areas including preaching sermons for EM youth, young adults Sunday worship, Friday Bible study, counseling, evangelism, outreach, missions, small groups, and retreats.
- But not limited to the above, while the candidate will be able to work closely with KM pastoral staff to develop strategic plans in pursuit of our vision.
Compensation / Salary
- Commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 25 2019.
- Resume with family picture (include 2 references for the past five years)
- Statement of Faith
- 2 recent sermon video or audio files
- Copy of M.Div. degree (Certification of ordination)
Rev. Joseph Kang (강민석 목사)
Phone: 858-292-0999 (Church) / 646-299-2192 (Cell Phone)
Korean Hope Church of San Diego (샌디에고 소망교회)
Documents will not be returned. If you have further questions, please contact Pastor Joseph Kang.