안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Korean Presbyterian Church of Columbus (KPCC) is seeking a full time English Ministry Pastor who will lead and develop churchwide activities for English-speaking students, young adults and families.
KPCC was built based on Reformed Tradition which belong to the USA Presbyterian Church Scioto Valley Presbytery. We have been around since 1991 and is currently located in Columbus, OH. The mission of KPCC is to become a church that is ‘pleasing to and pleasing with God by reaching unchurched and making disciples through worship, fellowship, discipleship, ministry and missions’, based on the Book of Acts 2:42-47 and Matthew 22:37-40, 28:19-20.
Primary Job Duties:
· Lead biblical-based worship service & make sure English Ministry (EM) vision is correlated to KPCC priorities as they relate to the KPCC mission (worship)
· Set, plan, implement and oversee vision for the EM that would holistically minister to each age group for its specific needs; continuously monitor the effectiveness of the EM and identify other opportunities and develop creative methods for improvement (education)
· Communicate effectively with Sr. Pastor, Elders, Teachers, and students’ parents about the ministry goals, outreach activities, spiritual growth plans, and serving opportunities for EM (communication)
· Invite students and their families by connecting and building relationship with students, leading the whole family to our weekend’s worship experience (relationship)
· Plan and implement community volunteer work by encouraging and motivating students to serving neighbors with love and sacrifice (outreach/mission)
Skills and Qualification:
· Master of Divinity
· Bilingual in Korean and English preferred
· Be able to follow theology, value and vision of KPCC
· Must be open-minded to House Church
· Coachable and flexible to different ideas and adaptable to changes
· Experience in directing Youth, College and Young Adults group as well as Sunday School
· Attention to detail oriented, organizational and prioritization skills
· Experience in leading praise team is preferred
Please send your resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org"