Korean Central Presbyterian Church of Atlanta is looking for a Children’s pastor.
Beloved Children’s Ministry consists of around 30 children and 6 teachers who worship every Sunday in English.
Experience in working with children and parents
Bilingual in English and Korean
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead Sunday Worship: Praise, Liturgy, and sermon
2. Recruit, train and coordinate teachers and volunteers for Children’s Ministry (CM) classes and annual event (VBS, Lent devotions, etc).
3. Provide a safe, warm, friendly and nurturing environment for children and families.
4. Continued evaluation of curriculum selection as needed.
5. Communicate, coordinate and plan for teacher’s meetings and PTA meetings keeping families and teachers involved and engaged in the events in CM
6. Communicate the need of CM to other staff and church leaders as appropriate.
7. Coordinate with other departments for intergenerational worship services held twice a year. (Easter, Christmas)
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Pastor Jinny Choe