Looking for a Youth Pastor
The Ottawa Korean Community Church (OKCC) is lookingfor a Youth Pastor (part time).
Responsibilities:Youth Ministry, Grades 7 – 12 (Mixed group of English and Korean speaking students) and Native Mission
· A mature believer with strong vision of Youth Ministry
· Master of Divinity (M.Div.) or equivalent from an accredited Seminary (obtained or current M.Div. student)
· Applicant who is eligible to work in Canada
· Applicant with experience in youth ministry and proficiency in English and Korean preferred
1. Resume including at least two names of references and their contact information
2. Statement of Calling and Vision
3. Recent video/audio sermons or web link
4. Copy of Degree
5. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) ID if you can share.
Submitted documents won’t be returned to the applicant and additional documents may be requested.
Enquiry and document submission: Elder Bumsoo Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send the required documents by email.
Submission deadline: Until the position is filled.
The Ottawa Korean Community Church/ www.okcc.ca
384 Arlington Ave. Ottawa, ON. K1R 6Z5/ Telephone: (613) 236-4442