안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Light of Love Mission Church invites applicants for Elementary pastor
(1st – 5th grades)
1. Preach the Gospel and its components to 1st-5th graders every Sunday and Friday (Awana).
2. Lead AWANA.
3. Inspire, love and train volunteers.
4. Be able to minister/work with parents.
5. Assist, coordinate and cooperate with LOLMC pastors as a team player.
6. To prepare and request the department ministry plan and budget.
7. Be present at weekly church meetings and be willing to help with other church ministries.
8. With COVID-19 circumstances, be able to record/edit/post online services.
1. Must be fully devoted to God and to the church of Jesus Christ, and be committed to expressing that devotion to the next generation.
2. Strong conviction to Presbyterian doctrine and beliefs.
3. Seminary education is required (or currently attending seminary).
4. Have at least 1 year of children’s ministry experience with Awana. Must be fluent in English and experience in a Korean-American church context is preferred.
5. Must be able to organize and execute large-scale events such as VBS, re:light (10/31st) and seasonal events.
1. Resume with a picture
2. Confession of faith/Cover Letter
3. 1 letter of recommendation
4. 2 References
Application Due date; July 20th (MONDAY)
Pastor Joochan Kim (Education Director)