Korean Central Presbyterian Church of Atlanta(애틀랜타 중앙교회) is looking for a Children’s pastor.
Beloved Children’s Ministry consists of around 25 children and 4 teachers who worship every Sunday in English.
1. Currently Enrolled or graduated from accredited seminary
2. Experience in working with children and parents
3. Fluency in English. Fluency in Korean is not required but preffered
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead Sunday Worship: Praise, Liturgy, and sermon
2. Recruit, train and coordinate teachers and volunteers for Children’s Ministry (CM) classes and annual event (VBS, Lent devotions, etc).
3. Provide a safe, warm, friendly and nurturing environment for children and families.
4. Continued evaluation of curriculum selection as needed.
5. Communicate, coordinate and plan for teacher’s meetings and PTA meetings keeping families and teachers involved and engaged in the events in CM
6. Communicate the need of CM to other staff and church leaders as appropriate.
7. Coordinate with other departments for intergenerational worship services held twice a year. (Easter, Christmas)
Position: Part-time but can be discussed if necessary
Please submit resume to email@example.com Pastor Byeong Choel Han