안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Kum Ran UMC in Gardena, California is seeking a part-time pastor/intern to serve our education department AS A WHOLE, then transition to either Youth pastor or Children's pastor.
– Job Description:
* We are currently looking for a pastor who will eventually oversee EITHER the youth ministry (Jr. and Sr. High School combined) or children's ministry under the supervision of the EM/Education pastor.
* Weekly Responsibilities:
Sunday ministry, Friday Night evening ministry, Weekly staff meeting (Approximately 20 hours at church and off-site prep).
***During COVID-19: creativity and connection
Zoom/google meet Bible study; teacher’s meetings
Phone calls/social media/etc to connect with students
Meeting with students 1 on 1 or in small pods with social distancing / masks (following state, county, denominational guidelines)
Organizing and managing teachers and staff, planning bible studies, etc. Also responsible for various events: graduation, retreats, conferences, training, missions, etc
* The pastor will be a part of the church staff and will work with full-time staff to help the church as a whole be one community with a common vision and purpose.
* heart/passion for youth/children
* Good communication skill (preaching, interaction with students, teachers, parents)
* Self-motivated leader/team player (teachers and pastoral staff)
* Flexible and open to learning and growing
* Capable of interaction with Korean parents (some basic Korean preferred)
* A current seminary student or graduate
Compensation/Salary - commensurate with experience.
Please contact Rev. James Kim or Rev. Brian Lee (sr. Pastor)
Phone: 925 209-7968
Phone: 562 505-3835