Seeking a Pastor or Minister for Children & Youth Ministry
Colorado Springs Korean Baptist Church (CSKBC) in Colorado Spring, Colorado is seeking a Half-time pastor or Minister who can lead our Children and Youth’s ministry, with a focus on Sunday ministry and After School program.
· Organize, preach, and lead Sunday worship services for Children and Youth.
· Prepare and facilitate Sunday school activities and Bible studies for Children and Youth.
· Collaborate with parents, teachers, and church leaders.
· Coordinate and lead After School Program, VBS and seasonal events for Children and Youth.
· Graduated or currently enrolled in a theological seminary
· Bilingual English and Korean language skills preferred
· Passionate for the next generation
· Experience with Educational Ministry
· Strong sense of ministry calling
· Ability to peacefully work together within a ministry team
· Half-time (30 hours per week)
· Salary Starting $2,500 plus After School Bonus.
· Resume (with a profile/family photo)
· Personal statement of faith and ministry calling
· Two references (pastors and co-workers)
· Vision Statement of Educational Ministry
· Rev. Chris Park
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Web: CSKBC.ORG
· Address: Korean Baptist Church 3740 Airport Rd. Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Submission by May 8th.