안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Inland Church (PCA) in Pomona, CA., is looking for a Full Time Education Pastor.
1) Leading the education department (Infant ministry ~ High School ministry).
2) Oversee all sub-education department worship, bible studies, and activities both Fridays and Sundays
3) Coordinate and lead variety of ministry programs such as evangelism, outreach, short-term summer missions, counseling, retreats, AWANA and small groups
3) Plan and execute special yearly ministry events (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, VBS, Hallelujah Night and other ministry programs and events); prepare budget and curriculum.
4) Coordinate with sub-department pastors to provide ministry support and to create and implement on-going training for all education teachers / volunteers
5) Provide pastoral care for children, youth, parents, and volunteer teachers.
1) Must have completed and received M. Div. degree from an accredited seminary
2) Must either be an ordained pastor from an approved denomination or working towards an ordination from an approved denomination
3) Previous ministry experience in education department preferred
4) BI-lingual in Korean and English preferred but fluency in Korean not necessary
5) Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
6) Must have a heart and a calling for the next generation.
1) Current Resume
2) A recent photo of you and your family
3) Personal testimony and faith statement
4) 2 Letters of Recommendation (1 must be from your current supervisor)
5) 2 references along with their contact information
6) Two recent sermons (video/audio files or links)
7) Copy of either M. Div. degree or Certificate of Ordination
-Commensurate with experience
Please submit all applications to:
06. 27. 2021 (Sun)
Inland Church (인랜드교회)
1101 Glen Ave, Pomona, CA 91768