안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
1. PRIMARY PURPOSE & FUNCTION
Developing a Gospel centered and effective discipleship program that will partner with parents to lead children and volunteers into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and implement ministry programs for children and families.
2. POSITION SUMMARY
The Kidzwinc Director shall provide vision and overall leadership of our ministry to children, 1yr to 6th grade, and their families. The success of the Kidzwinc Director will depend on their ability to manage and empower a team of direct reports and multiple teams of lay leaders as they work in their own duties and service. This highly people-oriented position requires proven skills in organization, management, leadership, detail thinking and creative innovation to take our education department ministry to the next level.
3. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Refinement, execution, and maintenance of children programs
• Develop, implement and evaluate a comprehensive children ministry program that works within the overall vision of the church, including being in charge of 5th and 6th graders ministry
• Oversee all Sunday and Friday evenings, and any other day or evening special programs for children from 1yr through 6th grade
• Provide mentoring and training to all the Kidzwinc pastors and teachers through personal relationships
• Recruit volunteers and help build strong team in each dept.
• Provide training and personal counseling for children ministry volunteers
• Work with the other ANC teams that utilize our building to maintain a positive relationship and effectively use our shared space.
• Communicate regularly with all Kidzwinc pastors to ensure unity and teamwork
• Communicate regularly with families of children through all forms of media
• Communicate and maintain healthy professional relationships with other ministry teams and staff members
• Hire and train staff for ANC Kidzwinc ministry
• Maintain and uphold appropriate stands of conduct and operation for both paid employees and volunteer staff
• Oversee a comprehensive volunteer screening database and ensure a strong safety stand for children ministry
4) Other responsibilities
• Provide effective leadership for the children ministry leadership team
• Refine, execute and maintain additional programs for children including Easter event, VBS, JAM, camp and other large events.
• Plan and administer budget for all children ministries
• Be equipped and available for pastoral care and counseling as necessary
• Spiritually and emotionally healthy
• Servant leader with a passion to grow God’s Kingdom through ministries associated with All Nations Church
• Ability to be flexible and think creatively
• Understand the importance of confidentiality and professional discernment
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Strong communication skills
• Cheerful and positive attitude
• A desire to teach and mentor children with patience and an accepting heart
• 3 + years in children’s ministry and/or management of children’s programs required
• An educational background in Christian Ministries, Education, and/or Biblical
Studies is preferred
5. PAYROLL PACKAGE: Commensurate with skills and experience
6. INQUIRE & SEND RESUME TO: hr @anconnuri.com
All Nations Church 10000 Foothill Blvd., Lake View Terrace, CA 91324