Pastor of Family Ministry
HolyWave Ministry is the English-speaking congregation of Sa-Rang Community Church. We are seeking to hire a full-time pastor who will join our team to equip, shepherd, and oversee our adult congregation. The family pastor will provide training and equipping to our families while providing pastoral care for our adult congregation members.
· Share the responsibility of training and equipping the adult congregation of HolyWave through small group teaching, Bible classes, and discipleship training.
· Partner with the Elders and Ordained Deacons of HolyWave to provide leadership and oversight to our ministries.
· Provide shepherding and pastoral care to the families in our congregation.
· Work in partnership with the HolyWave pastoral team and staff with any key initiatives or ministries related to HolyWave or Sa-Rang Community Church
· Attend HolyWave and SRCC staff meetings and church-wide events
· Candidate must be fluent in English. Ability to speak/understand Korean also a plus.
· Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary
· Experience working with adults and families preferred
Salary & Benefits:
Compensation will be commensurate with education and experience and includes health and benefits
1) Cover letter – introducing yourself and your interest in the position
2) Résumé/CV – your ministry experience and educational background
3) Personal Testimony of Salvation
4) Two recommendation letters
- (1st) Senior Pastor or a Seminary Professor
- (2nd) Lay Member
5) Two personal references
6) Two recent sermon samples (video preferred)
Send Application and Letters of Recommendation to
Rev. Andy Kim | HW Pastor (714) 213-2537