안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Job Description: Lead Youth Pastor (ANC 온누리교회 중고등부 풀타임 사역자)
All Nations Church is seeking a Lead Youth Pastor to join our Youth Pastoral Team in carrying out the vision of making disciples by the transformative power of the Gospel truth and love. Our youth ministry has approximately 200-300 youth students (7th-12th grade).
The Lead Youth Pastor will (1) provide leadership for the youth staff team as they strive to help the youth learn and be transformed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The success of the youth director will depend on their ability to empower and direct the team of other youth staff, and communicate effectively with other departments in the church. This position will also be in charge of high school ministry (10-12th grade). This is a full-time position, directly reporting to the [position] and working closely in a team that believes in collaboration and support.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Refining & Executing Programs
● Oversee all Sunday & Friday Evenings, and other youth programs throughout the year.
● Supervise & lead a team of paid staff & volunteers.
● Collaborate with other youth pastors for various events coordination (outings, retreats, etc.)
● Plan and administer the budget for youth ministry.
2. Preaching & Teaching
● Preach on a regular basis on Sundays for the youth group service.
● Teach on a regular basis on Friday Nights for youth gatherings.
3. Discipling & Pastoral Care
● Create and lead discipleship programs for 10-12th grade students (i.e. one on one, small group, etc.)
● Care for 10-12th grade students through, but not limited to, texting, calling, visiting, counseling, etc.
4. Leading & Managing Team
● Provide effective leadership for the Children & Youth Ministry Leadership Team
● Maintain and uphold appropriate standard of conduct for both paid employees and volunteer staff
● Recruit volunteers for youth ministry to help with, but limited to, Sunday operation, Friday Bible Studies, Small Groups, etc.
● Lead weekly youth paid staff meeting & monthly volunteers meeting.
● Communicate regularly with all dept pastors to ensure unity and teamwork.
● Communicate with the youth elder & deacons team on a regular basis for collaboration.
● Communicate regularly with families of children and youth through all forms of media.
● Communicate and maintain healthy relationships with other ministry teams and staff members.
● Passionate for the Gospel of Jesus Christ
● Enjoys being with youth students
● Believes in team ministry and collaboration
● Proactively communicate with youth pastoral and volunteer team
● Enrolled in or Graduated from Seminary (M.Div Degree)
● 3+ Years of Youth Ministry Experience
● *Upon accepting the position, the applicant is expected to join and be part of our church community
● Cover Letter
● Personal Testimony
● References (1 Professional/Spiritual & 1 Personal)
● Proof of Enrollment or Graduation from Seminary
● $5,000/monthly +
To apply, please send the required documents listed above to hr @anconnuri.com
ANC 온누리교회 (담임목사: 김태형) 10000 Foothill Blvd., Lake View Terrace, CA 91342 / 818-834-7000 / www.anconnuri.com