안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Full Time English Ministry Pastor_?xml_:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
First Korean Baptist Church of Louisville is established 35 years ago and affiliated with Southern Baptist Convention. Korean Baptist Church of Louisville is growing as a healthy church with the church vision to become the church equipped with spiritual disciplines, tacking responsibility of the world.
In order to prepare for next generation, our church decided to seek for a full time English ministry pastor. He is to be the director of English ministry(presently, Youth Group has 1 minister in charge and has 2 assistant ministers) and main ministry shall be preaching on English service, lead Young Adult activities and Bible Study.
· Applicant’s Requirements and Documents to be submitted
- Shall be married 1.5 generation or 2nd generation Korean Baptist Ordained Pastor
- Shall be a legal alien or US Citizen and bilingual(English, Korean)
- Resume (English and Korean, including family picture) and 2 Recommendation Letters
- Personal Testimony, Statement of Faith and Vision, Sermon CD or MP3
· Due Date and Address
- Mail the application with all required documents by 07/31/2011
- 5937 Six Mile Lane, Louisville, KY 40218/ ☎ 502-499-7916/ www.fkbcol.com
· All submitted documents are not to be returned. For any inquiry, please contact following personnel.
- Senior Pastor: Min Su Kim(Kmsem@hanmail.net)
- Deacon Chairman: Hyun Taek Lee(502-296-8221)
- English Ministry Leader: Sam Lee(email@example.com)
First Korean Baptist Church of Louisville