북가주 실리콘밸리에 위치한 뉴비전교회에서 2세 중등부사역을 담당할 전임 영어사역자를 구합니다.
New Vision Church (NVC)
1201 Montague Expressway, Milpitas, Ca. 95035
408-719-0000 (Main office)
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Pastor of Junior High Ministry
The NVC is seeking a full time Junior High Ministry Pastor with a deep love/care and demonstrated commitment to teens and their growth in Christ. The NVC is a Korean-American congregation with a weekly attendance of approximately 2,000. Junior High (JH) pastor is responsible for organizing and conducting all programs for middle school (6th-8th grade) students. The JH Ministry Pastor will lead two Sunday school worships and yearly event programs for believing and non-believing youth, with solid Bible teaching, spiritual mentoring and guidance on Christian living and outreach.
The JH Ministry Pastor at NVC will be responsible for all JH youth activities. The Pastor must be a person lead by God to serve in this capacity and must be a person of high moral character, unquestionable integrity and must share a sincere, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Other Responsibilities and qualification:
• Prepare and lead up to three (one now, three in about 6 mo) main Sunday worship services for Junior High students.
• Coordinate Sunday school bible study program and staff training.
• Plan and coordinate Friday night praise services.
• Plan and coordinate annual mission trips in summer, and two retreats (summer and winter)
• Ability to plan, implement and evaluate effective youth ministries working with the church staff as needed.
• Ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously.
• Ability to manage budgeted funds responsibly Ability to counsel with youth as needed about a variety of issues.
• Ability to use scripture teaching in ways that are relevant to issues facing today’s teenagers.
• Establish and execute mid to long term plans for Junior High school in coordination with youth and children’s ministry for long term growth of junior high school program as well as their spiritual growth
• Ability to build strong relationships with the entire church body, the community and beyond. The Youth Pastor should be capable of building and implementing a sound, Christ centered youth program with the goal of reaching youth for Christ, nurturing and aiding the youth in building a firm Christian foundation. To obtain this goal the Youth Pastor should take an active role in outreach program
• Ability to evaluate current programs and improve upon as agreed upon the Church staff.
• Ordained Pastor, Pastor-Intern, BA degree, and least 2-4 years experience in youth ministry preferred.