안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Presbyterian Church in America
Ministry Opportunity Form
Part Time: Youth Group Pastor
Church Name: Ark Mission Church, P.C.A
Website: www.arkmissionchurch.org Presbytery: Korean Northwest
Address: 5738 Marconi Ave., Carmichael, CA 95608
Contact Person: Sang Woo
Telephone: 916-798-6788 Email: email@example.com
Search Committee Chairman: Sang Woo
· Preach the Gospel
· Teach the Bible
· Counsel others based on the Bible
· Lead meetings
Primary Objective and Function
· Lead a Christ centered program for youth group students and develop a discipleship program through Bible studies and one-on-one relationships
· Preach and lead worship service for the youth group students on Sundays—high school and middle school (6th-12th)
· Teach a weekly Bible study and/or fellowship gathering for the entire youth group
· Communicate effectively and build relationships with students and staff.
Personality: Our youth pastor must have…
· A heart for God and a sincere personal desire to grow in the knowledge of His Word.
· The desire and vibrant passion for youth ministry—high school and middle school.
· The ability to build and lead a team of dedicated volunteers by enhancing relationships and program effectiveness of the ministry.
· The willingness to be an active member of the church staff team.
· The ability to take directions and supervision from senior ministry staff.
Bachelor’s degree from a (Christian) university or Bible college or currently enrolled in theological seminary; Fluent in English
Previous youth ministry experience is preferred
Commitment and Compensation
a. Basic Commitment: 12 Hours/Week
· Church Pastors meeting (If possible, 2 Hours per week)
· Lead Bible study or a meeting on Saturdays or a weekday (3 Hours)
· Preach and lead worship service on Sundays (5 Hours)
· Counsel and meet students on weekdays (2 hours)
b. Special Commitments for Easter and New Year’s service, Christmas performance, Summer and/or Winter Retreat, and Summer Mission Trip.
c. Additional Commitments: When necessary
d. This position will be compensated with $1,200 per month.
If you are interested in the position, please send resume (with two references) and personal statement of faith to the committee contact email by 8/31/2013.