안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Los Angeles Christian Presbyterian Church (LACPC) is searching for a part-time pastor to shepherd our kindergarten department. We are seeking someone who would direct, and most importantly, love our young children. If you have a heart for children and are seeking a ministry position, we would love to hear from you.
Qualification requirements are as follows:
1. Graduated from or currently enrolled in a Bible or theology program at an accredited seminary. Verification WILL BE requested prior to hiring.
2. Thorough understanding of the Korean-American immigrant church and cultural context.
3. Fluency in English. Fluency in Korean is not necessary but this position requires some ability to communicate with Korean parents.
4. Previous children’s ministry experience preferred but will consider all applications.
5. A person of prayer.
6. Must have a family centered ministry in mind as parents are a crucial part of the ministry.
Primary duties are as follows:
1. Direct and lead Sunday worship as well as Bible study each week.
2. Direct and lead Friday night fellowship each week.
3. Create and execute annual plan and budget for the kindergarten department. The annual plan will include activities and events such as: VBS, prayer meetings, and any other fellowships.
4. Oversee and lead a staff of Bible study teachers.
5. Collaborate and work with other pastors in the Christian Education department.
6. Report to the Christian Education pastor.
This is a part-time position and the salary is $1540/month. There is no housing or other benefits.
If you feel LACPC would be a good fit for you, please email a resume and testimony (how you came to faith and how you received your calling to ministry) to:email@example.com. If you can include an mp3 or a youtube link to one of your sermons it would strengthen your application. Please include 2 letters of recommendation. (preferably direct supervising pastors and/or church leaders that know you well in the ministry context) The format should be a simple letter that describes your faith, love for God and dedication to serving His Kingdom. The letter should come directly to me either via email or US mail (2241 N. Eastern Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90032).