안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Hana Presbyterian Church (A Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians -ECO) is seeking a pastor for the children (Sunday school)/EM who believes the Bible is the Word of God and loves His people with the love of Jesus Christ. Our one of goal is to build a biblical and healthy English church for next generation.
Hana Presbyterian Church (ECO) located in Olympia, WA predomitly speaking Korean immigration church founded in 1992. The church consists 80+ Korean Ministry adult members, Sunday school students, and 20 English Ministry adult members. Each group has individual worship service every Sunday led by a dedicated minister.
Pastor oversees the Sunday School/English Ministry at HANA PC.
Work with senior pastor and youth group teachers to achieve the collectively articulated goals of the ministry.
Preaching on Sundays in Sunday school service and English service.
Pastoral care (including counseling, mentoring, visitations, etc.)
Developing and leading weekly and seasonal programs for English speaking congregation including: discipleship training, summer missions, winter & summer retreats, leadership seminars, etc.
Developing and lead in the planning and conducting of special activities for the spiritual growth of students including dramas, retreats, camps, fellowships, mission activities, BBS, and etc.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Sunday school teachers
-Develop Sunday school programs
- Recruit, training and guide Sunday school teachers
· Ordained in the ECO or willingness to transfer into this denomination
· Master of Divinity or equivalent from an accredited theological seminary.
· Strong calling, commitment and passion to children (youth) and adult ministry for the Christ.
· Must hold to Reformed Theology as outlined especially in the Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms.
· Has a heart for children’s ministry and experience with children’s ministry over a year (preferred).
· Understanding of Korean American immigration church and its cultural context.
· Willing to submit to the Hana PC’s vision, and guidance of the senior pastor & the Session.
Required in application:
1) Resume to include the contact information for 5 references (name and relationship)
2) Personal testimony with the vision statement for the ministry
3) Sample sermons - files or links
4) Copy of diploma(s)
5) Facebook or social network URL (if you have)
6) Picture (yourself if you are single or family if married)
7) Selected candidate(s) will be subject to background check up.
Salary and Benefit:
$3000 - 3300 per month (Depending on Experience) + Personal Health Insurance
Application submission e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to church address below.
Subject line of e-mail with application materials: Hana PC EM/Youth Pastor Search.
Any question about the application should be sent to email@example.com.
Church phone: (360) 456-5444
Address: 8040 Pacific Ave. SE
Olympia, WA 98503