안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
토렌스에 위치한 남가주 샬롬교회에서는 아래와 같이 중고등부 사역자를 찾습니다.
아이들의 영혼을 사랑하고 아이들과 함께 한마음으로 일할
Shalom Church of Southern
California (Torrance, California) is searching for a part-time pastor to
shepherd our youth department.
Our youth group is about 50 students. Shalom Church is the member of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA). If you have a heart for youth and are seeking a part time ministry position, we would love to hear from you.
Qualification requirements are as follows:
1. Graduated from or currently enrolled in a Bible or theology program at an accredited US Christian college or seminary.
2. Fluency in English. It is not necessary to be fluent in Korean, but understanding the Korean-American cultural context and being able to somewhat communicate with Korean-speaking parents is necessary.
3. Previous ministry experience is preferred but we understand that everyone needs to start somewhere so we will consider all applications.
4. Have a deep passion for youth and a ministry philosophy that prioritizes family when considering spiritual formation.
Primary duties are as follows:
1. Direct and lead Sunday worship each week.
2. Direct and lead Friday night fellowship each week.
3. Create and carry out a summer and winter retreat each year.
4. Administrative duties including making an annual plan and an annual budget for the department.
5. Oversee and lead a staff of Bible study teachers.
6. Collaborate with, support, and work with other pastors in the Christian Education department.
This is a part-time position.
Due Date: 10/25/2015
If you feel SCSC might be a good fit for you, please email a resume, copy of the graduation certificate, photo and testimony (how you came to faith and how you received your calling to ministry) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also ask for 2 letters of recommendation. Make sure that at least one is from a supervising pastor, senior pastor, elder or anyone that held you accountable during your ministry. The letter could be emailed or mailed directly to our church (20050 S. Vermont Ave., Torrance, CA 90502)