안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
와싱톤중앙장로교회 Looking for Candidate for 4-6 Grade Ministry
The Korean Central Presbyterian Church (Rev. Eung Yul Ryoo, PCA) has the vision of transforming the world by training believers to become the Lord's disciples. We are seeking qualified candidates for a full-time or half-time children’s pastor position to lead 4-6th grade.
(1) Born-again Christian, believing the inerrancy of the scriptures
(2) Passion and enthusiasm for the children’s ministry and train teachers and parents
(3) Fluent in English
(4) Graduating or graduated of an accredited seminary Legal Status in the U.S.
2. Application must submit
(2) Personal statement (Family, Background, Ministry Experiences)
(3) Calling and Vision
(4) Statement of Faith
(5) Proof of Graduation
(6) Two Sample Sermon videos
(7) Picture of yourself or family
(8) Two Recommendation letters (pastor, professor or acquaintance) / The letter must be emailed directly to the Next Generation Director from the recommender.
(9) Proof of legal status
* All the documents you submit will not be returned.
C. Send your documents through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
D. Inquire about More Information:
Next Generation Director
Rev. Daniel Kim
E. The deadline for the application: as soon as we find a qualified candidate