The Korean Bible Church of Ann Arbor and the Korean Church of Ann Arbor are looking for an English Ministry pastor for our two churches' united Youth Group and Young Adult Group.
Korean Bible Church of Ann Arbor: 4220 Packard. Ann Arbor, MI, 48108. (www.biblechurch.net).
Korean Church of Ann Arbor: 3301 Creek Dr. Ann Arbor, MI, 48108. (www.kcoaa.org).
- A strong call to ministry and a passion to serve the next generation.
- Studying or graduated from an accredited Theological Seminary.
- Fluency in English. (Fluency in Korean is not necessary but preferred to communicate with Korean parents who can speak moderate English.)
- Previous Youth ministry experience (Preferred but not required)
- Ability to cooperate with church leaders, including pastors, and parents.
- Eligible to work in US.
- A half time pastor who can dedicate 3 days of a week or a full-time pastor who can reside in Ann Arbor area.
Salary: $ 3,000-4,000/monthly.
- Lead each Youth Group and Young Adult Group English Ministry worship service every Sunday.
- Lead the English Bible study groups on a weekly base.
- Provide pastoral care and counseling to the Youth Group and Young Adult Group members when needed.
- Coordinate and lead regular and special activities and programs designed to enhance the spiritual growth and fellowship of the Youth Group and Young Adult Group members.
- Attend weekly pastoral meetings and monthly staff meetings.
- Participate in the annual Youth Group Retreat (3 days, 2 nights) in mid-February and Youth Group Revival (2 days) in late-October for united Ann Arbor Korean Churches (when social gathering is permitted).
- Participate in short-term local outreach activities with youths and young adults during the summer (when social gathering is permitted).
- Participate in some church-wide events by working together with other pastors as needed.
- Resume with photo.
- Personal testimony (family, background, ministry experiences), statement of Faith and your vision for your ministry (2-3 pages).
- Two pastoral recommendations.
- Recording of a sample/recent sermon in English (file or link).
Deadline: until position is filled (will be notified).
Pastor Sukhyun Kim (cell: 616-426-9841. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
or Pastor Joo Hyoung Lee (cell: 626-755-4266. Email: email@example.com)
Please send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org