Hours: Approx. 25 hours.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Ministry Size: 18-20 children and 6 volunteer teachers
Reports to: Lead Education Pastor
LACPC is hiring a part-time Nursery Department Director. As the key leader of the Nursery Dept., the Director is responsible for serving families through the creative vision, strategic development and implementation of all nursery related programs.
· Engage families, welcoming them and keeping them connected.
· Review and prepare lesson plans and parent cues for small group leaders each week.
· Facilitate and organize all curriculum needs for staff and teachers.
· Maintain communication with staff, volunteers and parents regarding curriculum, events, schedules, and other ministry activities.
· Ensure all activities of the ministry is sufficiently staffed.
· Oversee, equip, support and minister to all nursery staff and volunteers.
· Oversee that the safety guidelines are being properly followed throughout the nursery building.
· Communicate with other Children’s Ministry pastors for joint events and activities.
· Attend weekly Education Department meetings.
· Submit monthly ministry reports.
· Perform other duties assigned by LACPC leadership.
Application Documents Needed:
· Current resume
· Cover Letter or Statement of faith/calling
· 2 Recommendation Letters (Required at the time of interview)
Please email the documents to:
Pastor Spencer Kim